Pale Ale 7/10
- Light golden colour
- Strong bitter flavour
- Strong citrus undercurrent
- This one was a bit bitter for me, but I liked the uniqueness of the beer collaborating with the Greenway. It is refreshing, so I can definitely imagine it’s a great post cycling refreshment!
- The beer is brewed Dungavaran – Ireland
- I didn’t realise it at the start, but this is a limited edition beer for July 2018
- The Waterford Greenway is an old railroad which has been converted to a 48km long cycling and walking trail which stretches from Waterford to Dungavaran
- I did a Google search on it and I have to say… the trail looks amazing (since I didn’t take any photos myself I’m not going to put any photos here… but check it out!)
- The Greenway is very high up on my adventure list!